Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Karbala: 50 workers out of 13,000 pay residence fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Karbala: 50 workers out of 13,000 pay residence fees Empty Deputy for Karbala: 50 workers out of 13,000 pay residence fees

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:09 am

Deputy for Karbala: 50 workers out of 13,000 pay residence fees

11:22 - 02/27/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, the deputy of the holy Karbala province, Riyadh Al-Masoudi, revealed that 13,000 foreign workers are working in the Karbala oil refinery, indicating that only 50 of them are paying their residence fees to the government.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the 13,000 workers who work within foreign companies in the Karbala oil refinery, 50 of whom only pay the fees imposed by the government on foreign labor, due to political corruption practiced by successive governments with foreign workers."
    Al-Masoudi added, "The foreign companies in the refinery were able to conclude political deals that enabled them not to pay their labor fees to the Iraqi government, which is supposed to pay for each worker a million dinars annually."
    The deputy from Karbala Governorate pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] loses 2 trillion annually in foreign workers wages due to political corruption." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:57 pm