Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament postpones passing of Allawi's government again for half an hour

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament postpones passing of Allawi's government again for half an hour Empty Parliament postpones passing of Allawi's government again for half an hour

Post by chouchou Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:10 am

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Parliament postponed its session for half an hour, in a second delay due to a dispute over convening a special session to pass the government of Muhammad Allawi.

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi has arrived at the parliament building, where he is scheduled to hold a voting session for his cabinet

Allawi was received by Deputy Parliament Speaker Hassan Al-Kaabi and representatives of Towards Reform alliance .

The Parliament session is witnessing dispute among parliamentary blocs, as the coalition of forces - the largest Sunni bloc - and some Shiite coalitions, including the State of law, oppose passing of the government, while the Kurds have not decided their position yet, with their stipulation is that there must be a representation of the region in the new government formation.

While the Sadrist movement, led by Muqtada al-Sadr and the "Al-Fatah" alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri support the passage of the government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm