Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi parliament is meeting today to decide on a lineup for Allawi devoid of Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The Iraqi parliament is meeting today to decide on a lineup for Allawi devoid of Kurds Empty The Iraqi parliament is meeting today to decide on a lineup for Allawi devoid of Kurds

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 7:00 am

[rtl]The Iraqi parliament is meeting today to decide on a lineup for Allawi devoid of Kurds[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]7 hours ago [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The proposed formation consisted of 23 ministries, Allawi said, that all of its candidates are independent[/rtl]

[ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The Iraqi parliament will hold an extraordinary session today, Thursday, to decide on the ministerial formation of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi.
    A parliamentary source for Kurdistan 24 said that Parliament will meet at one in the afternoon, "but it is not clear whether it will succeed in passing the booth."
    The proposed formation consisted of 23 ministries, Allawi said, that all of its candidates are independent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am