Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi: There is no postponement of today's meeting except in accordance with the constitutional a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi: There is no postponement of today's meeting except in accordance with the constitutional a Empty Al-Kaabi: There is no postponement of today's meeting except in accordance with the constitutional a

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 9:17 am

Al-Kaabi: There is no postponement of today's meeting except in accordance with the constitutional and legal frameworks

16:02 - 27/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Al-Kaabi, stressed the necessity of holding a session to give confidence to the new government on Thursday and not to postpone it.
    And the correspondent of "Information" / quoted Al-Kaabi as saying that "there is no delay in holding today's session except in accordance with the constitutional and legal frameworks."
    On Thursday, Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan Al-Kaabi directed the verification of the quorum in the House of Representatives in preparation for holding a session of granting confidence to the new government, after the Chamber witnessed verbal exchanges between Al-Halbousi and his first deputy, Hassan Al-Kaabi, on the decision to postpone. 25 h finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:58 pm