Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Reconsideration by studying marine allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Reconsideration by studying marine allocations Empty Transportation: Reconsideration by studying marine allocations

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 9:35 am

Transportation: Reconsideration by studying marine allocations

•  Time: 02/27/2020 17:56:46

•  Read: 247 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}. The Ministry of Transport confirmed the ad hoc committee to study maritime allocations for port employees to reconsider their removal from this chip.
    The ministry stated in a statement, {Al Furat News} received a copy of it, that “Minister Abdullah Abdullah Laibi instructed to reconsider the recommendations of the special committee to study the maritime allocations for employees of the General Company for Iraqi Ports (one of the formations of the Ministry of Transport) and to stop the work of book No. 10313 on 23/02-2020 According to a specialized committee to provide them with fairness commensurate with the efforts they made in carrying out their duty during the service. " 
    Laibi explained, "This is a first step to raise the injustice that is achieved against this important port segment, which is the real nerve port, and to reconstitute a new committee to consider the issue, as the last recommendations are unfair and do not serve the interests of labor and marine crews."
    He stressed that "this segment of employees in the company deserves praise and recognition of what is at stake and curbed difficulties in their work while roaming the seas" .anthy
    Wafa Fatlawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:15 am