Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Fateh: We are still supporting the Allawi government and postponing the session will resolve the

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Fateh: We are still supporting the Allawi government and postponing the session will resolve the  Empty Al-Fateh: We are still supporting the Allawi government and postponing the session will resolve the

Post by rocky on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 1:33 pm

Al-Fateh: We are still supporting the Allawi government and postponing the session will resolve the differences

19:56 - 27/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
The Al-Fateh Alliance announced on Thursday its support for the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and his cabinet, while postponing today's session was considered a positive matter for resolving political disputes.
"The postponement of today's meeting took place with a political agreement not to derail the session of granting confidence and achieving political consensus to resolve disputes," said MP Haneen Qaddo in a statement to "Information", pointing out that "the Al-Fateh meeting stressed the need to support the Allawi government."
He added that "the House of Representatives will pass the Allawi government during a session next Saturday," noting that "the conquest is still supportive of the Allawi government and its cabinet, and there is no option to withdraw the support so far."
The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has postponed, today, Thursday, the session of giving confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi for next Saturday. T 25 is over
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:12 am