Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Announcing the request for appointment of the Supreme Sharia Advisory Committee to the Central Bank

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Announcing the request for appointment of the Supreme Sharia Advisory Committee to the Central Bank  Empty Announcing the request for appointment of the Supreme Sharia Advisory Committee to the Central Bank

Post by rocky on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 2:00 pm

Announcing the request for appointment of the Supreme Sharia Advisory Committee to the Central Bank of Iraq
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 February 27, 2020
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To / University of Baghdad / College of Islamic Sciences ( Announcement )

For the purpose of keeping pace with the development taking place in Islamic banking in Iraq and based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq numbered (136) for the year 2019, it was decided to form ( the High Sharia Consultative Committee in the Central Bank of Iraq ) so whoever finds himself competent and able to consider Sharia matters And issues of advisory opinion, submitting his nomination to this bank in accordance with the conditions set forth in the appointment regulations and controls for the aforementioned and attached committee.
The nomination shall be by submitting a CV within a maximum period of ( 30 ) days from the date of publication of this announcement by e-mail ( hr@cbi.iq ).

»To view the guidelines for appointing the Supreme Sharia Advisory Committee ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:47 am