Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Interior for {Morning}: It is impossible to falsify the national card

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Interior for {Morning}: It is impossible to falsify the national card Empty Interior for {Morning}: It is impossible to falsify the national card

Post by rocky on Fri 28 Feb 2020, 1:55 am

Interior for {Morning}: It is impossible to falsify the national card

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Interior confirmed that the mechanism through which the national card is issued prevents the possibility of permanent falsification, revealing the existence of security, technical and technical features in it. The director general of the Directorate of Civil Status, Travel and Residency, Major General Nashat Ibrahim Al-Khafaji, said in a special statement to "Al-Sabah": "The mechanism by which the national card is issued from the moment of submission until it is delivered to citizens wishing to obtain it is going through complex stages that prevent the possibility of falsifying or tampering with its contents.
"The card has security, technical and technical features and complex software, so it is very difficult to falsify the national or family number or the features contained in that card," he said. In 2015, the Interior Ministry announced the launch of the unified card project after the card staff had prepared the final preparations.
Official estimates also indicate that the financial cost of this project will be more than $400 million, but will ensure that more than 30 million cards and records are reduced and converted into digital information using state-of-the-art devices and systems.
One of the specifications of the card is that it will be valid for 10 years and may contain information on real estate ownership, civil registry, criminal registration, as well as ownership of the car and other information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:53 am