Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Halbousi agrees to "please" for Allawi on "Day of Trust"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Halbousi agrees to "please" for Allawi on "Day of Trust" Empty Al Halbousi agrees to "please" for Allawi on "Day of Trust"

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 2:40 am

[rtl]Al Halbousi agrees to "please" for Allawi on "Day of Trust"[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]2 hours ago[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi approved a request made by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi to hold a session of granting confidence to his government on Sunday instead of Saturday.
    In a book that Allawi sent to Parliament, he said, "We hope that the session be postponed ... until Sunday 1 March 2020 in order to complete the formation of the ministerial cabinet."
    Allawi is supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and the head of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri organization, but he faces initial opposition from Sunnis and Kurds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:52 pm