Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Tomorrow's session will witness a strong presence to pass Allawi's government

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Tomorrow's session will witness a strong presence to pass Allawi's government Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: Tomorrow's session will witness a strong presence to pass Allawi's government

Post by rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 1:58 pm

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Tomorrow's session will witness a strong presence to pass Allawi's government

22:57 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Saturday, the member of the Al-Fateh coalition, Qusay Abbas, said that the parliament session scheduled for tomorrow will witness a large presence to pass the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, pointing out that Al-Fateh’s borders support the Allawi government and stand by its side.
    Abbas said in a televised statement, followed by (the information), that "the postponement of the session upon the request of Allawi confirms that he is ready to make concessions, but he should not double standards."
    He added that "Allawi has adopted the national balance in his government with the exception of Shabak and Yazidis, and Al-Fateh has notes on some of the ministers, but he will attend a session of granting confidence, as his position has been supportive of Allawi's government so far."
    And that "tomorrow's session will witness a strong presence to pass the Allawi government, as the government must pass in any way."
    He noted that "there is a fear of things that cannot be punished if the president takes over the government, in addition to that Allawi's alternative will be more controversial." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 10:58 am