Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary warning to cause chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government does not pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary warning to cause chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government does not pass  Empty A parliamentary warning to cause chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government does not pass

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Mar 2020, 1:50 am

A parliamentary warning to cause chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government does not pass 

08:55 - 01/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh Qusai Al-Shabaki, a member of the Al-Fateh coalition, warned that there is a plan to create chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government of Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi does not pass, confirming his alliance's support for the government.
    "There are fears of a plan to create chaos in the demonstration arenas if the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi does not pass," al-Shabaki said in televised statements, followed by "Information", pointing out at the same time to the existence of "fears that the President of the Republic will assume the presidency of the government."
    He added, "The position of the Al-Fateh Alliance has been supportive of the Allawi government until now," adding that "taking the session tomorrow will witness a strong presence to pass the Allawi government."
    Al-Shabaki stressed the need to "pass the government in any way", warning that "Allawi's alternative may be more controversial than him." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm