Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In designation, the Prime Minister-designate apologizes to the President of the Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - In designation, the Prime Minister-designate apologizes to the President of the Republic Empty In designation, the Prime Minister-designate apologizes to the President of the Republic

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 1:45 am

In designation, the Prime Minister-designate apologizes to the President of the Republic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    On Monday, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced his apology for forming the government, while calling on the people to press political blocs to name the next government.
    Here is the text of Allawi's letter of apology:
    Honorable President of the Republic,
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God..

Respecting the confidence of your dear Excellency and the commitment that I made to my patient people, I address this speech to your sovereignty and our people.
    When I was assigned I had promised the people that I would leave the assignment in the event that political pressure was put in place for the purpose of passing a specific agenda on the government that I intend to form, and therefore my decision was to form an independent government in order to work without partisan obligations or pressure to accelerate the implementation of the people's demands and that I am fully aware That insisting on this condition would cost me to pass my government, because the parties that were plagued by corruption and traded in sectarian and ethnic will be the first affected ... And if I had made the concessions, I would now be direct to my work as Prime Minister of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , but I am  with all this ...
    Related articles
    I tried in every possible way to save our country from slipping into the unknown and to solve the current crisis, but during the negotiations I collided with many things that did not take place to the cause of the nation and its interest in something, and God testifies that I did not concede and did not offer special interests in the interest of the country, but unfortunately very Some parties were negotiating only to obtain narrow interests without a sense of the national cause, and without any regard for the blood of the martyrs who fell in the midst of pretense in order to change the conditions and achieve the elevation and prosperity of the country.

For this reason, Your Excellency, I was facing an equation ... The position of Prime Minister in exchange for not being honest with my people and continuing the position at the expense of his suffering was the simple and clear choice was to be with my patient people, especially when I saw that some political parties are not serious about reform and fulfill their promises to the people and that putting obstacles in the way of the birth of an independent government works for The homeland was clear, from failure to achieve the quorum for two consecutive times to campaigns of slander, lies, and falsification of facts, up to the present day, and we do not know where the traffickers can reach the concerns of our people.

And therefore, allow me to raise you to your Excellency, my apologies for assigning you, please accept it

Here is my message to dear MPs

Thank you to those who stood up and supported me without asking for positions and allow me to tell you that you are in front of a historical secretariat that does not relate to your affiliation or your party and does not even relate to you but rather relates to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  alone, this trust requires you to take the lead and take your primary role in order to impose Seeing you to correct the course of things, the decision is your decision, not the decision of another person. Whoever negotiates your name seeks a position and a ministry for his own interests, not for a party or component ..

And to my dear people, keep pushing through your peaceful demonstrations so that your sacrifices are not lost in vain, and I will return to the ranks of my people as an Iraqi who did not compromise on his principles and issues, and I ask God Almighty to grant you success in his care and care and to preserve our dear Iraq from every misfortune.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Your brother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:29 am