Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi announces resort to "voluntary absence" as Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Abdul-Mahdi announces resort to "voluntary absence" as Prime Minister Empty Abdul-Mahdi announces resort to "voluntary absence" as Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 3:22 pm

Abdul-Mahdi announces resort to "voluntary absence" as Prime Minister

18:08 - 02/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the head of the caretaker government, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , announced his resort to "voluntary absence" in his capacity as Prime Minister, considering that his decision represented a commitment to the constitution and the laws in force, after Muhammad Allawi failed to pass his government cabinet inside the House of Representatives,
    Abdel-Mahdi said in a message he sent to the Presidents of the Republic and the House of Representatives and received / information /: “I announced on February 19, 2020 that the constitutional deadline of 30 days to gain the confidence of the House of Representatives in the new government and its ministerial platform expires on March 2 2020 and stated that with the end of this period I will have no choice but to asylum To the solutions stipulated in the constitution or the internal system of the Council of Ministers. ”
    He added, “I express my profound regret at the failure of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi in his mission to form the new government, which requires us to take the appropriate position.” He continued, “I announce today that the most dangerous thing facing us today is the occurrence of a constitutional and administrative vacuum, and the best solution is to adhere to the relevant constitutional articles, The prevailing laws and the articles of the internal system of the cabinet issued on March 25, 2019 published in the Official Gazette in issue 4533, which was based on the constitution in accordance with Article (85) thereof.
    And Abdul-Mahdi warned that "after consulting with constitutional and legal experts from the people concerned about a decision that I took, which is resorting to (voluntary absence) as the Prime Minister with all the consequent procedures and contexts", indicating that "this position does not mean that there is no possibility of resorting later to Announcing that the position is vacant in accordance with Article (81) of the Constitution, if the political forces, the legislative and executive powers do not reach contexts that exit the country from its current crisis, in accordance with Article (76) of the Constitution.
    On Sunday, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced his apology for the mandate to form the new government for the transitional period to succeed resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and these developments come in light of a political crisis that suffers from the repercussions of massive protests and political bickering, hours after the parliament failed to hold a session to vote on Granting confidence to his government, due to lack of quorum. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:43 pm