Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah member criticizing al-Maliki: his personal dispute with Allawi, the dismantling of the Shiit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah member criticizing al-Maliki: his personal dispute with Allawi, the dismantling of the Shiit Empty A Fatah member criticizing al-Maliki: his personal dispute with Allawi, the dismantling of the Shiit

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:35 am

A Fatah member criticizing al-Maliki: his personal dispute with Allawi, the dismantling of the Shiite house

09:14 - 03/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP from the Alliance of Al-Fateh Hamid al-Musawi criticized the position of President of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, saying that his personal dispute with Allawi contributed to the disintegration of the Shiite house.
    Al-Moussawi said in televised statements, followed by / information /, that "the personal dispute between Maliki and Allawi is the one that dismantled the Shiite house," stressing that "we have paid a high price because of the personal dispute between Maliki and Allawi."
    He added that "history will perpetuate the position of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to refuse to allocate," noting that "Allawi was a consensual option and had the support of the Presidents of the Republic Barham Salih and Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi."
    The head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc, MP Muhammad al-Khalidi, had confirmed in a previous statement that the political blocs had entered a stalemate with the apology of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, stressing that the alternative would be more difficult. Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:21 am