Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan: It is not possible for Saleh to pass the budget to Parliament, even though the position of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan: It is not possible for Saleh to pass the budget to Parliament, even though the position of  Empty Khashan: It is not possible for Saleh to pass the budget to Parliament, even though the position of

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 1:36 am

Khashan: It is not possible for Saleh to pass the budget to Parliament, even though the position of Prime Minister is vacant

08:50 - 03/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Tuesday, the independent deputy, Basem Khashan, confirmed that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, had specific powers and could not send the budget to Parliament, despite the vacancy of the position of Prime Minister, pointing out that Salih should appoint another candidate to head the Cabinet within 15 days of the vacancy.
    Khashan said in a statement to "Information", that "the resigned Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is unable to present the budget law to the House of Representatives, in addition to the lack of powers that give him freedom to arrange financial obligations on the state except for matters related to the conduct of business."
    He added that "everything that Abdul-Mahdi did after his resignation from granting powers to the governorates and spending and wasting money is against the law, especially as it gave the conservative ministers the powers of direct contracting and is also contrary to the constitution."
    He explained that "President of the Republic Barham Saleh has the possibility to exercise the powers of the Prime Minister for a period of 15 days until the appointment of another candidate, and in case the period is exceeded, he is also considered a caretaker, and in all cases he is not entitled to pass a budget to Parliament." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:08 am