Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Setting Fast Remedies For The Consequences Of Low Oil Prices In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Setting Fast Remedies For The Consequences Of Low Oil Prices In Iraq Empty Parliamentary Finance: Setting Fast Remedies For The Consequences Of Low Oil Prices In Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Parliamentary Finance: Setting Fast Remedies For The Consequences Of Low Oil Prices In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/3/2020 - 1:41 AM  7[/size]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, yesterday, Tuesday, the establishment of rapid remedies to stop the repercussions of the financial decline in Iraq after the decline in oil prices.
    The head of the committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri, said in a press statement seen by Al-Ahd News that “the financial committee has put in place rapid economic remedies at the legislative and executive levels to stop the repercussions of the decline in the financial situation of the country and the drop in global oil prices.”
    He added that "the steps include the approval of plans to increase non-oil revenues in relation to tax and customs, improve the tax base, and reschedule some of the internal and external obligations of the Iraqi state."
    The Chairman of the Finance Committee stated: “We agreed with the Ministry of Finance to ensure the distribution of salaries of employees and retirees and the social protection network and to continue to provide medicines and the ration card,” explaining that “the agreement also included the provision of ongoing project funds to ensure the provision of services to citizens.”
    He emphasized "rescheduling some of the internal and external obligations of the Iraqi state, identifying the debts of Iraq, and addressing the causes of the low customs revenue achieved at the border outlets.
    M.R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:37 am