Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Issawi: The Sudanese closest to the Sunni mood to the prime minister

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Prime - Al-Issawi: The Sudanese closest to the Sunni mood to the prime minister Empty Al-Issawi: The Sudanese closest to the Sunni mood to the prime minister

Post by rocky Wed 04 Mar 2020, 1:59 am

Al-Issawi: The Sudanese closest to the Sunni mood to the prime minister

09:14 - 04/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
Anbar deputy, Faisal al-Issawi, affirmed that MP Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani is the closest to the Sunni mood to assuming the position of prime minister during the coming period, while he considered that the resignation of Abdul-Mahdi and Allawi’s apology constituted a new political norm.
Al-Issawi said in televised statements that I followed (Al-Maalouma), that "Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani is the closest to the Sunni mood to assuming the prime minister", stressing, "No name was given to the premiership."
He added that "Allawi's apology is a victory for the political process despite our annoyance with that," saying that "Abdul-Mahdi's resignation and Allawi's apology formed a new political norm."
Al-Issawi confirmed that "there was no disintegration of the Shiite house," noting that "the Shiite house did not practice the imposition of wills on the Sunnis." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 24 Oct 2021, 11:43 pm