Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament decision: The date for the next legislative term has not yet been decided

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament decision: The date for the next legislative term has not yet been decided Empty Parliament decision: The date for the next legislative term has not yet been decided

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Mar 2020, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament decision: The date for the next legislative term has not yet been decided[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

04-03-2020 | 07:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]House decision Hoshyar Qirdagh confirmed on Wednesday that until the moment the date for the start of the next legislative term has not been decided, while he indicated that the extension of the legislative holiday was not also officially reported or terminated.

Qardagh said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "There are many things that need attention and discussion, including the issue of corona virus outbreaks, as preventive measures from it are necessary and something that has been adopted in many state departments and in many countries of the world as a precaution." .

He added, "Everyone knows that the laws come from the government and are enacted within the parliament, and we have yet to reach the resolution of the issue of forming the cabinet," noting that "all of these things made announcing the date for the start of the next legislative term an issue that was not formally decided."

And he added, "We were also not formally notified of the extension or termination of the legislative holiday."

It is noteworthy that the legislative holiday in the House of Representatives ends on the third of March.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:23 am