Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jawahiri: The Minister of Finance should be suspended from receiving oil revenues immediately

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Al-Jawahiri: The Minister of Finance should be suspended from receiving oil revenues immediately Empty Al-Jawahiri: The Minister of Finance should be suspended from receiving oil revenues immediately

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:49 am

Al-Jawahiri: The Minister of Finance should be suspended from receiving oil revenues immediately

11:20 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri called on Thursday for the House of Representatives to issue a decision to stop the authority of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein to receive money from the oil revenues authorized by the resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing that any money that comes with oil revenues Hussein transfers to the region immediately without entering it into the treasury the public .
    Al-Jawahiri said in a statement to / Information /, that “the resigned Prime Minister authorized the Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein to receive and dispose of oil revenue funds and that the Minister of Finance transfers the region’s share immediately to the region and the rest of it is transferred to the public treasury”, calling on the House of Representatives to issue an immediate decision By stopping that authority, especially as we are on the cusp of the inability of the public treasury to continue to pay the salaries of employees. ”
    He added that "the oil prices will continue to decline and are expected to reach 40 dollars due to the closure of huge numbers of Chinese factories that depend on oil from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Gulf, as well as weak demand for oil purchases by the Asian markets with the continued increase in oil production by the United States of America." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am