Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economic: Failure to pass the budget causes the four-month salary of employees of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Economic: Failure to pass the budget causes the four-month salary of employees of the  Empty Parliamentary Economic: Failure to pass the budget causes the four-month salary of employees of the

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Mar 2020, 4:12 pm

Parliamentary Economic: Failure to pass the budget causes the four-month salary of employees of the electricity contracts to be disrupted

16:04 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Economy Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the Ministry of Electricity contracts employees had not received their salaries for four months, while it showed that the failure of the federal budget bill for the year 2020 to the House of Representatives had caused major financial problems in most ministries.
    Committee member Nada Shaker said in a statement to "Information", that "the recent appointments launched by the Ministry of Electricity and the Ministry of Oil for graduates with a view to resolving the unemployment crisis did not commit the government to pay their salaries", pointing out that "all employees of the contracts of the Ministry of Electricity without salary for four months" .
    She added that "this problem occurred because of the failure to send the budget to the parliament and the Abdul Mahdi government going towards resignation," noting that "not resolving the prime minister's file quickly will cause major financial problems."
    The Prime Minister's advisor for financial affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed earlier that the fiscal deficit that will be included in the General Budget Law for the year 2020 will not affect the salaries of employees and retirees, and that the government tends to provide internal sources of revenue, to secure financial allocations for the employment of at least half a million employees . It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:10 pm