Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: We will meet with Barham Salih next week to resolve the prime minister's personality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: We will meet with Barham Salih next week to resolve the prime minister's personality Empty Al-Fateh: We will meet with Barham Salih next week to resolve the prime minister's personality

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Mar 2020, 4:14 pm

Al-Fateh: We will meet with Barham Salih next week to resolve the prime minister's personality

19:16 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Al-Fateh coalition confirmed, on Thursday, that it is still continuing in its consultations with Shiite political blocs to choose the personality of the Prime Minister, while he will meet with the President of the Republic Barham Salih next week to resolve the personality of the Prime Minister.
    The deputy of the coalition, Fadel Jaber, said in a statement to "Information", that "the Al-Fateh coalition continues its political consultations at the present time with the Shiite blocs to choose the personality of the prime minister," noting that "the political blocs have not agreed on any personality yet."
    He added that "the proposed figures have the support of some political blocs, but the other blocs have reservations about their passage," noting that "the Al-Fateh Alliance will gather next week with Barham Saleh to resolve the position of prime minister."
    And that "the alliance of the conquest will support a figure who will achieve early elections and away from the pressure of political parties, as well as to solve the financial crisis in the country after the drop in oil prices and increase the fiscal deficit in the general budget for the current year." It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 am