Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
csd9013
Rocky
6 posters

Finally Maliki resigns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finally Maliki resigns Empty Finally Maliki resigns

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:31 pm

Finally Maliki resigns

Hassan Yassiri
    Monday , June 23, 2014

Hello draw your attention that at ten o'clock this evening will deliver a present to you Mr. Nuri al-Maliki important speech and historically the Iraqi people great.
    gentlemen after pressure from us political opponents from the beginning of the receipt of the reins of the prime minister to these time pressures prevented the best of our ability to meet the needs of our people and, most recently sabotage of the streams of Almkhasaman politicians in 2013 (and behind God

Abaub Khalsnh of the Rock), even though we judge justly nor Tstouhhoa right through to the lack of Saleckih and we gave everyone his right and when I disagree with my opponents or Athalv or Othaor them did not go to the Republic Islamic nor even to Kaka Massoud.
    and I and provided electricity and REQUESTS streets and improved services and the restoration of security and safety and provided jobs and distributed pieces of land and project millionth Dar week before the election and provided you drinking water from the tap directly drink it and (thousand Afia)
    and after What are buying (unemployment) and the factories running at full production capacity greet state productivity is not a consumer and we've created a car factories, airplanes, and heartened petroleum products to neighboring countries
    and Ahtmina ration cards and put them oil, rice, flour, chicken, meat and paste, soap, razor, salt, lentils, chickpeas and (cucumbers and tomatoes until Tswon them Zlath) after it was in the rule of Saddam buried consists of three articles only are oil and Thanksgiving, flour and struggled entry materials blasting my computer Abu Aalida.
    and I succeeded the elimination of unemployment and I have succeeded in the fight against corruption and to hold thieves of public money (because everything I know and what regulates it ), but I fear the political process.

The successful consolidation of the sons of the country under Bodqp one and made ​​the state media for all, not for one person flatulence and honks his things and many accomplishments I can not mention them to you in spite of all this,
    it is today because of political pressures and to maintain the unity of Iraq announced the resignation of this government, led by Ana Nouri al-Maliki, the avenger of blood announced resign so embarrassed political opponents and put them in the neck of the bottle and put them in front of the reality of the situation and to assume all of them responsibility (and claimed Antaha because heh Aavcna).,
    but my advice to you As His experience in managing successful state very very very that stood as a man to rule Iraq in order to receive instruct and implemented strictly. Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.
    am the next day: - أيباااااااااااااااااااااااااااه (Sorry Abaub) notes Hey Jafar that the land of Iraq Khalat completely Aldoaash fact of accepting them and Vdilohm Maliki has pushed the account to them and did not pay them the premium the other the fact that al-Maliki has submitted his resignation and it has superseded contract Alinkahi between Aldaasha and Rep.
    political and electricity Ä the continuous 24-hour and even summer become less callousness in Hamaute and winter like spring and butterflies has filled Riad Iraq from north to south, and there was no policeman on the street my son Amir: -
    section by section and shops are open and the security and safety on the obtained best and factories operate my son Amir: - Pope Pope com and actually drink the water from the faucet directly Oh God, oh God, oh splendor We are in a dream or knew my son Amir:

- Papa Papa Jafar door wants I am: - Mnoowo Pope: - com Jaafar and palms to Part I: - Aajl ha ha Khosh whole Pope Hessian Leszek Oh God, make it a dream and good on us and on all Iraqis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finally Maliki resigns Empty Re: Finally Maliki resigns

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

thumbs2
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 1:50 pm

I'm shocked. I didn't think he would resign ever
    bugaha
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bugaha Mon 23 Jun 2014, 4:00 pm

Things should start moving very quickly. hopefully we are toward the end of this journey. duck 
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 4:04 pm

Awesome news !!! I figured he would fight it tooth and nail !!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 4:37 pm

We will just have to wait and see if this is a true report. Hope so. Figured he would have to be taken out on a stretcher.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 23 Jun 2014, 6:59 pm

weslin3 wrote:We will just have to wait and see if this is a true report. Hope so. Figured he would have to be taken out on a stretcher.
    You have learned well... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:47 pm