Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government will extend the suspension of official working hours after recording increase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The government will extend the suspension of official working hours after recording increase Empty Deputy: The government will extend the suspension of official working hours after recording increase

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 2:30 am

Deputy: The government will extend the suspension of official working hours after recording increased injuries in Corona

09:06 - 07/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Saturday, suggested that the government crisis cell extend the suspension of official working hours in universities and schools for a longer period after the detection of new infections with the Corona virus, indicating that the infrastructure and health are unable to absorb the outbreak of the disease within educational institutions.
    Shaker said in a statement to "The Information", that "disrupting the official working hours and stopping all occasions and popular gatherings needs government activation to confront the outbreak of the Corona virus."
    She added that "the spread of the disease in educational institutions will lead to catastrophic consequences, especially as schools lack the most basic elements of public health."
    Shaker pointed out that "the increase in the incidence of corona injuries will force the state to extend the suspension of official working hours and find solutions to compensate for that period." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:35 am