Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services host the advanced staff of the Ministry of Transport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary services host the advanced staff of the Ministry of Transport Empty Parliamentary services host the advanced staff of the Ministry of Transport

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 5:51 am

Parliamentary services host the advanced staff of the Ministry of Transport

14:08 - 07/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Services Committee Abbas Yaber Al-Atafi revealed, on Saturday, the hosting of the advanced staff in the Ministry of Transport to discuss a number of files related to the transport sector.
    "The Parliamentary Services Committee will host the Undersecretary of the Ministry, the Director General of Aviation and the Director General of Special Transport, as well as other officials," Al-Atafi said in a statement to "The Information."
    Al-Atafi added, "The committee will host on the ninth and tenth of this month a number of officials in the ministry," noting that "the committee will discuss on the ninth day with the undersecretary and general manager of aviation, the work of Siemens and the contracting mechanism with it to work inside Baghdad International Airport."
    He pointed out that "the committee will also discuss with the Director General of Transport and officials on the tenth of the garages file and the poor services provided in Wasit Governorate in particular", stressing that "the committee will discuss with the start of the new legislative term a number of important and dangerous files, especially the committees formed to investigate corruption files." . Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 am