Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Excluding the removal of American forces and the implementation of the China agreement ... changes i

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

forces - Excluding the removal of American forces and the implementation of the China agreement ... changes i Empty Excluding the removal of American forces and the implementation of the China agreement ... changes i

Post by rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 6:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Excluding the removal of American forces and the implementation of the China agreement ... changes in the conditions for forming a government[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-03-07 | 05:54
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A political source revealed, on Saturday, that there were changes in the conditions for forming a government, while referring to the exclusion of the removal of American forces and the implementation of the China Agreement.

The source said that "the current negotiations on forming a government are focused on selecting a one-year-old prime minister with specific tasks, the most prominent of which is organizing the process of holding elections, approving the budget and reducing the severity of the street’s curse by taking decisions in line with the demands of the demonstrators."

He added, "Talking about the condition of the head of government implementing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Trade Agreement , or the condition of removing the American forces from the country is no longer in the negotiations, because everyone is keen on forming the government now, and to convince them that the one-year government will not be able to implement those conditions, even if it says (Yes ) She responded to her. "

For his part, one of the negotiators recognized the formation of the government with these developments, noting that "the file to remove foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  a national demand, and there is no disagreement on it by the street or political forces, but like the current situation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  its suffocating crisis, it will be imposing large and huge conditions on the prospective government." As a failure of her or an attempt to thwart an understanding. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Mar 2021, 3:21 am