Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service secures the first position as an acceptable candidate for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service secures the first position as an acceptable candidate for Empty The head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service secures the first position as an acceptable candidate for

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 7:53 am

[size=32]The head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service secures the first position as an acceptable candidate for prime minister.[/size]
     Saturday 07 March 2020 at 15:42 pm (165 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

A poll on the Twitter site on the popularity of prime minister candidates shows that the head of the Iraqi intelligence service, ranked first with 78%.

According to the poll, conducted by the academic and security researcher Fadhel Abu Ragheef, the candidate, Asaad Al-Eidani, the governor of Basra, obtained 5%.

Candidate Qassem Al-A’raji, the former Minister of Interior, won the 6% rate.

While Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, the former Labor Minister, got 11%.

Since the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi until the moment, several names have emerged, which have been nominated in the corridors of politicians, to head an interim government with a new cabinet cabinet that is acceptable to the Iraqi street.

Popular demonstrations and opinions of citizens in general focus on the necessity of choosing an independent personality that does not represent a political party or one of the ruling parties, and that it mainly work to confine arms to the state and open the files of corruption to elites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:10 pm