Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni Endowment Head: Checklist for safety valve and rescuer in all crises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni Endowment Head: Checklist for safety valve and rescuer in all crises Empty Sunni Endowment Head: Checklist for safety valve and rescuer in all crises

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Mar 2020, 3:06 am

Sunni Endowment Head: Checklist for safety valve and rescuer in all crises

09:16 - 08/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Iraqi Sunni Endowment Bureau affirmed that the Shiites and Sunnis are one people, belonging to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while pointing out that the religious authority is a safety valve and a savior in all crises passing through Iraq.
    "The head of the Sunni Endowment Court, Saad Kambash, visited yesterday, the shrine of Imam Al-Hussein (PBUH) and met the representative of the religious authority, the legal guardian of the threshold, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi Al-Karbalai," said the director of media at the Husseiniya holy shrine, Ali Shabar Al-Husseini.
    Al-Husseini added, "Kampash stressed the importance of the Najaf al-Ashraf reference, represented by the supreme religious authority, Sayyid Ali al-Sistani, and its promise as the safety valve for Iraq and the savior in all crises passing through Iraq."
    Al-Husseini pointed out that the meeting witnessed a discussion of the mechanism through which to face the threat of (Corona virus) and the need to raise awareness in this regard, through investing in platforms and mosques, and emphasizing the need to confront all of them with a high spirit and a strong stance and using all resources to reduce infections.
    And the head of the Sunni Endowment expressed the strong cohesion between the Iraqi people, stressing that "Sunnis and Shiites send a message for everyone to understand, which is that they belong to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the land of the prophets, and to one nation, and they have one history." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 am