Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Sensitivity"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Sensitivity" Empty Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Sensitivity"

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:48 am

Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Sensitivity"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank, held, on Sunday, the "Banking Accounting" course, with the participation of a number of governmental and private banks, at the headquarters of the association.
    The course aims to inform the participants of the latest systems used in bank accounting by global banking institutions and the use of international accounting programs.
    The course targets financial managers, account managers, accounting department officials in bank branches and credit and financing officials in commercial and Islamic banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am