Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bankers hold an important meeting to discuss economic decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bankers hold an important meeting to discuss economic decisions Empty Bankers hold an important meeting to discuss economic decisions

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:40 pm

Bankers hold an important meeting to discuss economic decisions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A number of bankers held a meeting at the headquarters of the Iraqi company to finance small and medium enterprises to discuss a set of economic and banking decisions.
    Participated in the meeting, the delegated director of the Iraqi Commercial Bank, Nuri Al-Dubais, the executive director of the Iraq Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdel Salam, and the United Bank Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikhly, the authorized director of the Iraqi Company for Small and Medium Enterprises Financing, Sulaf Hussain, advisor Adnan Chalabi and advisor to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Khawla Al-Asadi and advisor Hamid Abdal Majeed.
    The meeting also discussed, among other things, the Central Bank’s instructions for housing loans and the conditions contained therein.
    While they stressed the importance of the Central Bank’s decision on housing loans in addressing the housing crisis and supporting citizens to improve their living conditions.
     The meeting also discussed a mechanism for activating bank shares in the Iraq Stock Exchange, in cooperation between banks, the Central Bank and the Securities Commission to prepare a study on this topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:07 pm