Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Global health: 70% of Corona patients in China have recovered

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Global health: 70% of Corona patients in China have recovered Empty Global health: 70% of Corona patients in China have recovered

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 5:50 am

Global health: 70% of Corona patients in China have recovered

13:26 - 10/03/2020

Global health: 70% of Corona patients in China have recovered %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-696x463
    The information / Baghdad ..
    World Health announced on Tuesday that more than 70% of those infected with Corona virus in China have recovered, while accusing countries of lack of transparency and deliberately concealing the numbers of people infected with corona.
    The organization pointed out that more than 70% of those infected with the virus in China recovered from the disease, noting that many countries did not make combating this virus a political priority shared by governments and societies.
    Chinese official media reported that President Xi Jinping arrived in Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus, today, to inspect efforts to fight infection and visit front-line workers such as medical workers.
    This is the first time that President Wuhan has visited since the disease began in late last year.
    Xi's visit comes at a time when China has recorded the lowest number of new infections today since the daily reporting of injuries began seven weeks ago.
    China has recorded 17 new deaths and 19 new cases of Coronavirus in the past 24 hours. Ended / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:24 am