Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

65 Shi'a MPs present a new proposal to solve the prime minister's crisis

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Prime - 65 Shi'a MPs present a new proposal to solve the prime minister's crisis  Empty 65 Shi'a MPs present a new proposal to solve the prime minister's crisis

Post by rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 5:56 am

65 Shi'a MPs present a new proposal to solve the prime minister's crisis 

13:03 - 10/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
Al-Rafidain Parliamentary Bloc revealed, on Tuesday, a Shiite parliamentary assembly consisting of 65 representatives who presented a proposal to get out of the crisis of naming the next prime minister, noting that the division of Shiite political forces during the term of assignment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was the one that encouraged the Kurds and Sunnis to take a negative stance from the latter and failed it by passing The Ministry.
The head of the bloc, Deputy Yonadam Kanna, said in a statement to "Information", that "65 representatives from the various Shiite political forces are currently communicating with the leaders of the Shiite political blocs, and in their package is a proposal to hold a meeting for all the Shiite constituencies of leaders and deputies and present the names of the candidates to vote", indicating that "At this moment, this proposal is widely accepted."
Kanna added, "We are being encouraged by the Shiite political forces that announced that they will not name a new candidate without the approval of their Sunni and Kurdish partners and other components, and this is the same reason."
He pointed out that "the different visions and trends of the Shiite political forces and the failure to reach a new candidate will encourage the rest of the political components involved in the political process to take advantage of that dispute and impose its will to represent the next government, and this really happened during the period of Allawi, who failed to pass his government because he refused to submit to the Kurdish and Sunni wills." . Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 8:14 pm