Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals the decline of the industry's production lines to zero

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity - A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals the decline of the industry's production lines to zero Empty A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals the decline of the industry's production lines to zero

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Mar 2020, 6:07 am

A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals the decline of the industry's production lines to zero

12:48 - 11/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Kazem Al-Sayyadi, affirmed on Wednesday that the production lines had fallen to zero due to the partnership contracts with the Ministry of Industry, pointing out that these companies are contracting contracts through mediation, buying and selling.
    Al-Sayyadi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the partnership contracts concluded with the Ministry of Industry have declined due to the sale and purchase deals between the influential people within the political circles and the economic committees of the parties.
    He added that "some companies entered into contracts during the past months with low-cost, efficient and technical Chinese companies to introduce consumer goods into the country."
    Al-Sayyadi stressed the "necessity for the government to follow the work of these companies," stressing that "the upcoming legislative chapter will witness the recruitment of these companies to see if they have production lines or not." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:24 pm