Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: Parliament sessions were postponed for two weeks due to Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Health: Parliament sessions were postponed for two weeks due to Corona Empty Parliamentary Health: Parliament sessions were postponed for two weeks due to Corona

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:47 pm

Parliamentary Health: Parliament sessions were postponed for two weeks due to Corona

16:50 - 11/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the parliament postponed its sessions for two weeks to avoid gatherings according to the recommendations of the Crisis Cell to prevent corona virus.
    Member of the committee, Safaa Muslim, told Al-Maalouma that "the crisis cell recommended continuing to prevent gatherings and meetings in all joints and to reduce the permanence of government departments by 50% to avoid infection with the Corona virus."
    She added that "the council, within the directions of the crisis cell, will suspend its sessions during the current two weeks to prevent gatherings and the spread of the Corona virus."
    [rtl]She explained that "the measures are a precautionary step after a vacation spent by the Council, it is possible that a number of deputies were traveling to countries where the virus is spread and to avoid infection, the sessions will be postponed for two weeks as well as the continuation of fogging operations." Ended 25 and[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm