Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Washington provokes the resistance factions to procure their forces and send them air defe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: Washington provokes the resistance factions to procure their forces and send them air defe Empty Al-Fateh: Washington provokes the resistance factions to procure their forces and send them air defe

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Mar 2020, 1:49 pm

Al-Fateh: Washington provokes the resistance factions to procure their forces and send them air defense systems to Iraq

16:03 - 11/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Al-Fateh Alliance considered, on Wednesday, the Pentagon's statement that sending air defense systems to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to protect the American soldiers deployed there as an attempt to provoke the Islamic Resistance Forces and delay the parliament’s decision to expel them from the country.
    "The Iraqi government will not agree with the American side to send air defense systems to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to protect the American military," said coalition deputy Muhammad Karim in a statement to "Information ", pointing out that "the statement of the US Ministry of Defense came without the knowledge of the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Defense." .
    He added that "America is trying to provoke the Islamic Resistance Forces and delay the parliament's decision to expel its forces from the country through such statements," noting that "the government, the House of Representatives, and the ministries of defense and foreign affairs are committed to arranging the mechanism of removing foreign forces from the country without retreating."
    The Pentagon said on Tuesday that the United States will send air defense systems to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to protect the US military deployed there. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm