Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia leases 14 giant oil tankers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Saudi Arabia leases 14 giant oil tankers Empty Saudi Arabia leases 14 giant oil tankers

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Mar 2020, 2:01 am

Saudi Arabia leases 14 giant oil tankers

Arabia - Saudi Arabia leases 14 giant oil tankers 12706

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Saudi National Shipping Company has leased up to 14 supertankers initially to ship crude oil to customers around the world, as the Kingdom begins to implement its pledge to increase crude oil production.
    Sources in the shipping sector said that the boom in Bahri Reservations, which owns a fleet of 42 huge crude carriers, has contributed to the increase in freight rates on giant carriers more than twice as many as "rental fever" this week.
    According to several sources in the field of maritime brokerage, the prices of hiring giant tankers on the Gulf-China line increased more than twice, to about 70 thousand dollars per day on Wednesday, from about 30 thousand dollars on Monday.
    Both Saudi Arabia and Russia said they would increase production at the weekend, after a three-year agreement between them and other major oil producers collapsed on Friday, which pushed global crude prices down.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:19 pm