Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals an upcoming meeting between the poles of the Shiite blocs on the premiership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A deputy reveals an upcoming meeting between the poles of the Shiite blocs on the premiership Empty A deputy reveals an upcoming meeting between the poles of the Shiite blocs on the premiership

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Mar 2020, 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]A deputy reveals an upcoming meeting between the poles of the Shiite blocs on the premiership
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] March 11-2020 - 5:05[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 116[/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad: Sumer News, Deputy MP Al-Fateh Mukhtar Al-Mousawi revealed, on Wednesday, an upcoming meeting between the poles of the Shiite blocs represented by Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr and Hadi Al-Amri to resolve disputes over the next prime minister and agree on a final formula according to which a person is nominated for this position. Al-Musawi said in a press statement, "The meeting that was held between Al-Maliki, Al-Hakim and Al-Amiry a few days ago, in addition to that there will be a meeting between Al-Amiry and Mr. Al-Sadr soon to agree on a specific formula within the Shiite house on the next prime minister." He added that "the Shiite blocs and in the event that they did not reach an agreement on the new president, it is better not to nominate someone to the prime minister, especially since the Shiite blocs can provide 170 votes for the new candidate, and therefore must be agreed before the nomination."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:15 am