Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: The Seven Committee is a waste of time and Saleh has no right to choose constitu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: The Seven Committee is a waste of time and Saleh has no right to choose constitu Empty Deputy for the law: The Seven Committee is a waste of time and Saleh has no right to choose constitu

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Mar 2020, 5:53 am

Deputy for the law: The Seven Committee is a waste of time and Saleh has no right to choose constitutionally assigned

11:50 - 12/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    considered the MP for the rule of law high Nassif, Thursday, the Committee of Seven waste of time, noting that the President of the Republic Barham Saleh constitutionally has no right to choose a candidate for prime minister.
    Nassif said in a statement / information /, " The encounter Shiite political leaders face - to - face on a round table is the best solution from assigning their representatives , as happened to form the Committee of Seven , which did not authorize the designation of the next taxpayer and formed only a waste of time."
    She added " the meeting of the leaders he could reach a compromise solution that would satisfy all the political parties on the political process level , including politicians partners and good reference and arenas to demonstrate as long as everyone agreed on the next that the government is a transitional government for a period of time renewed."
    she continued that it "sees the new charge of naming that Be conversant with the game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] policy and crises[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Noting that "there is no change in the names of the candidates after the formation of the Seven Committee." She explained
    that " the Constitution does not allow the president to choose a candidate for prime minister does not even signal from near or far, as the text of the constitutional mandate to the most numerous mass." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:35 am