Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary defense announces the arrival of the results of the assassination of "Soleimani and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary defense announces the arrival of the results of the assassination of "Soleimani and th Empty Parliamentary defense announces the arrival of the results of the assassination of "Soleimani and th

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:23 am

Parliamentary defense announces the arrival of the results of the assassination of "Soleimani and the Engineer" and confirms the involvement of one of the three presidencies

16:34 - 12/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Thursday, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee announced the arrival of the results of the investigation of the assassination of the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and the team Qasim Soleimani, to the House of Representatives, while confirming the involvement of one of the three presidential personalities in the assassination of Muhandis and Suleimani.
    Committee member Mahdi Taqi said in a statement to "Information", that "the investigative committee regarding the assassination of Engineer and Suleimani sent part of the results to the security, defense and parliamentary legal committees."
    He added that "the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee will announce the results of the investigation fully the beginning of the new legislative term," noting that "the committee will not back down, for any reason, from uncovering those involved and bringing them to justice."
    Al-Fateh deputy Muhammad al-Baldawi confirmed earlier that US President Trump will intervene personally to cover up the results of the investigation into the assassination of the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am