Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidayn issues a new statement regarding the delivery of the `` Master Card '' to the interior d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidayn issues a new statement regarding the delivery of the `` Master Card '' to the interior d Empty Al-Rafidayn issues a new statement regarding the delivery of the `` Master Card '' to the interior d

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Mar 2020, 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

article at link

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidayn issues a new statement regarding the delivery of the `` Master Card '' to the interior d Empty Rafidain Bank Announces The Receipt Of The Internal Master Cards And Their Receipt Of Advances

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Mar 2020, 1:41 am

[size=40]Rafidain Bank Announces The Receipt Of The Internal Master Cards And Their Receipt Of Advances
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/13/2020 - 8:50 AM  7[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    The Rafidain Bank announced the outcome of the departments of the Ministry of Interior whose salaries were localized to the bank and then distributed the Master Card cards to them.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement that the circles on which the MasterCard cards were distributed are (the Directorate for Combating Explosives and Their Sections - the General Help Directorate - the Antiquities and Heritage Protection Police - the Minister's Office - the Rail Police Directorate - the fourth court - the Tribal Affairs Directorate in the Ministry of Interior - the Martyrs Directorate ).
    He added that the coming days will witness the distribution of MasterCard cards to other new departments after completing all legal procedures.
    He explained that after receiving the monthly salary on the card, associates can apply for advances and loans without a guarantor and benefit from other services provided through them.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:43 pm