Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Faiza announces a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Faiza announces a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi Empty Deputy Faiza announces a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 2:08 pm

Deputy Faiza announces a lawsuit against Al-Halbousi

19:25 - 15/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    On Sunday, the winner, Najat Al-Taie, announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi.
    Al-Taie told Al-Maalouma that he recently filed a lawsuit against Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi for refraining from submitting an appeal before the parliament. I have the right to have a seat in Parliament.
    Al-Taie added, “The Federal Court’s decision regarding the winner of the highest votes is binding for everyone, and the commission has to apply it to all governorates, as happened in Baghdad,” stressing “to continue through the doors of the judiciary until the legal entitlement to obtain the parliamentary seat is obtained.”
    She pointed out that "filing the lawsuit was fair and respectful to the thousands of votes that elected us."
    Najat Al-Ta’i, the winning candidate for the parliament’s membership in the Diyala governorate, accused Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi of postponing the winners ’file and not dealing with them neutrally. 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:18 pm