Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: No government can be produced with positive measures in all respects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: No government can be produced with positive measures in all respects Empty Other: No government can be produced with positive measures in all respects

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:54 am

Other: No government can be produced with positive measures in all respects

08:59 - 16/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Monday that the current situation cannot produce a government with positive measures in all respects, pointing out that there are major challenges facing the country in general and one of the independence of the government from its partisanship.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to, "Information," that "the political environment is turbulent and the economic situation is in a serious decline after the decline in oil prices, in addition to the deterioration of the security and health situation, so political dialogues are not based on solid foundations, where there is a trend towards passing an academic figure or one The judges. ”
    He added that "the academic personality and if passed, the new government will be independent and therefore there is a challenge represented by the supporters of this government in terms of cab and program."
    And that "the other challenge is the efforts of some to come with a figure from the second political line, that is, a partisan character, and the same scenario of the Allawi government, which was rejected by some Sunni, Kurdish, and Shiite parties, may be repeated."
    He explained that "the challenges that exist confirm that the government does not produce positive measures in all respects, so the issue of reaching political convictions from all the blocs is not possible." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:51 am