Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first Iraqi Minister donates his monthly salary to support measures to prevent Corona virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The first Iraqi Minister donates his monthly salary to support measures to prevent Corona virus Empty The first Iraqi Minister donates his monthly salary to support measures to prevent Corona virus

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:53 am

[size=35][size=35]The first Iraqi Minister donates his monthly salary to support measures to prevent Corona virus[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Corona in Iraq

2020-03-16 | 02:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Minister of Youth and Sports, Ahmed Riad, has announced a donation of his monthly salary and benefits to support medical and health personnel to prevent corona virus.

The minister said through his official computer on " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", that he "my dear brothers underestimate without our Iraq what we have and what we can do and what comes to our minds in times of hardship, but it is not easy, may God help us to what is greater and more comprehensive, and it is good for me to announce a first initiative that is the simplest thing I can offer it today and not tomorrow by donating my salary and any other privileges in support of the efforts of our voluntary teams, our healthy staffs and their glorified heroes, may God make in what I offer him a reason for a sick recovery or provide a distance from our people, the specter of the epidemic. "

He added , "Here I would like to reach this initiative and gain acceptance from all the brothers ministers and deputies and all who can participate, and I would like to announce the status of all facilities of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/878480817/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8/ar/]the Ministry of Youth[/url] of the halls ready and others at the disposal of these medical teams and when the need required them, and be among our youth Jealous of volunteers until God permits the near relief that our people are pleased with and keeps away from them all the scourge that it is the blessings of the Lord and the answerer.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am