Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq is going unknown and will sell oil for 24 dollars!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Iraq is going unknown and will sell oil for 24 dollars! Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq is going unknown and will sell oil for 24 dollars!

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Mar 2020, 2:00 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq is going unknown and will sell oil for 24 dollars!

17:14 - 16/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama Rasheed, on Monday suggested selling Iraqi oil at $ 24 a barrel, in light of the significant drop in oil prices.
    Rashid said to the "information" that "the developments in the oil market tend to complicate, especially in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," adding that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] obliged to sell oil at 24 dollars because oil has decreased its prices to 31 dollars per barrel."
    He explained, "The Ministry of Finance will face a great difficulty in its obligations with employees and citizens in general, and therefore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going to the unknown in the coming months." 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm