Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In numbers ... the number of deaths, injuries and recovery from Corona in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In numbers ... the number of deaths, injuries and recovery from Corona in the region Empty In numbers ... the number of deaths, injuries and recovery from Corona in the region

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 2:00 am

In numbers ... the number of deaths, injuries and recovery from Corona in the region

•  Time: 03/17/2020 09:46:54

•  Reading: 416 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Health in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced the recovery of 9 cases of corona virus and the continued isolation of citizens suspected of being infected with the virus during the past 24 hours.
    "In the past 24 hours, 277 citizens, 200 in Erbil, 44 in Sulaimaniyah, 13 in Dohuk and 20 in Halabja," were isolated, according to a statement.
    "The number of citizens who entered health isolation centers reached 4,265, and 2,481 citizens left, including health isolation centers, after the end of the 14-day isolation period. There are still 1784 citizens inside the health isolation centers."
    The statement clarified: During the past 24 hours, the necessary laboratory tests were conducted for 126 suspected cases of Corona virus, 46 in Arbil, 47 in Sulaimaniyah, and 33 in Dohuk, and the results showed that 3 of them were infected with the virus in Sulaimaniyah city, the first 4-year-old child returned From Iran, the second case is for a 27-year-old woman, and the third case is also for a 45-year-old woman who is a relative of the imam of the mosque who died from being infected with the Corona virus in Sulaimaniyah some time ago. "
    The statement said that " the total cases of Corona in the province - infected Kurdistan reached 37 cases , including the case of one death and 9 cases of complete recovery, and the rest of the cases are subject to medical care" .anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:59 am