Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chinese Red Cross Delivers Iraq Medical Assistance To Enhance Its Capabilities To Counter Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chinese Red Cross Delivers Iraq Medical Assistance To Enhance Its Capabilities To Counter Corona Empty The Chinese Red Cross Delivers Iraq Medical Assistance To Enhance Its Capabilities To Counter Corona

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]The Chinese Red Cross Delivers Iraq Medical Assistance To Enhance Its Capabilities To Counter Corona
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/17/2020 - 10:02 AM  10[/size]
    The Chinese Red Cross has announced the delivery of a batch of medical aid to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi health authorities in responding to the emerging corona virus (COFED-19).
    The Chinese channel, "Xinhua", said that "the delivery ceremony of the aid, which includes medical devices and supplies, took place at the headquarters of the Chinese embassy in Baghdad."
    She added, "The handover took place in the presence of the Chinese ambassador to Iraq, Zhang Tao, as signed by Tao Zhongchuan, the Chinese team leader, and on the Iraqi side by the director of the Medical City Department, Hassan Al-Tamimi."
    "The goal of the Chinese experts' team visit to Baghdad is to share Chinese experiences with their Iraqi counterparts," the Chinese ambassador said in a speech at the ceremony to deliver aid and medical supplies.
    "A new laboratory will be established to diagnose the emerging corona virus," Ambassador Zhang said, adding that "this laboratory can be operated and used next week," stressing that "the Chinese government is making positive efforts to collect a new batch of medical aid to Iraq." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jul 2024, 10:39 pm