Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the "burning of Al-Zrafi paper" .. the start of new consultations to choose the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - After the "burning of Al-Zrafi paper" .. the start of new consultations to choose the prime minister Empty After the "burning of Al-Zrafi paper" .. the start of new consultations to choose the prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 5:50 am

After the "burning of Al-Zrafi paper" .. the start of new consultations to choose the prime minister

11:17 - 17/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Mahdi Taqi announced, on Tuesday, that the leaders of the political blocs started holding a recent charity meeting on the nomination of the person in charge of the post of prime minister, denying the reports that presented my name Al-Maliki and Al-Amri on the list of candidates for the position.
    Taqi said in a statement to the "information", that "the leaders of political blocs or their representatives who are legal representatives this morning to hold a consultative meeting on the nomination of the next prime minister," "likely to resolve the agreement to choose a specific person today."
    He added that "the deputy from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adnan Al-Zrafi, has become weak after his objection to the rule of law and the fullness and wisdom stream."
    Taqi explained, "The Shiite political forces have to resolve the crisis of the one who is charged today, because they have become embarrassed in front of the rest of the political forces, and their disagreement will be weak in front of the Iraqi people."
    The member of the Al-Fateh coalition, Hanin Al-Qaddo, had confirmed in a previous statement to “Al-Maalouma” that the candidate Adnan Al-Zarfi’s paper had been “burned” after his meeting, which was rejected by a number of political leaders. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:17 am