Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Zarfi is not a candidate for the Seven Committee and will not pass in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Al-Zarfi is not a candidate for the Seven Committee and will not pass in parliament Empty Deputy: Al-Zarfi is not a candidate for the Seven Committee and will not pass in parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 8:53 am

Deputy: Al-Zarfi is not a candidate for the Seven Committee and will not pass in parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Independent MP Bassem Khazaal confirmed on Tuesday that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi had not been nominated by the seven-member committee in charge of resolving the position of prime minister, while ruling out the success of the House of Representatives by passing him to the position of prime minister.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "the Seven Committee did not present Al-Zrafi as a candidate for the position of prime minister, but his mandate came from the President of the Republic, Barham Salih only." Prime Ministry position.
    He added that "Al-Zrafi will have a similar fate to Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi and will not pass in the House of Representatives," noting that "all the conditions set by the demonstration arenas do not apply to the person of Al-Zrafi being a political and partisan and assumed a number of positions during previous governments accused of corruption and stealing public money."
    Earlier today, Tuesday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, delegated the deputy prime minister, Adnan Al-Zorfi, as the second appointment after the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . T 25 is over
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 am