Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will support passing Al-Zarfi in exchange for 6 ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will support passing Al-Zarfi in exchange for 6 ministries Empty Deputy: Al-Halbousi will support passing Al-Zarfi in exchange for 6 ministries

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will support passing Al-Zarfi in exchange for 6 ministries

20:14 - 17/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Tuesday, independent deputy Bassem Khashan expected that Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi would support the passing of the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi in the parliament in exchange for six ministries.
    Khashan said in a statement to the "information", that "Al-Zrafi will not pass in the parliament and his fate will be similar to Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, as he did not submit to the will of the political blocs."
    He added that "the position of the Kurdish blocs from the former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will affect the passage of al-Zarfi as being from the same parliamentary blocs," noting that "Al-Halbousi will support Zarfi in the event that he gets the six ministries."
    And that "Al-Zrafi, in the event that Al-Halbousi is granted the ministries he desires, will lose the support of a large part of the Sunni blocs of Osama Al-Nujaifi, as well as the loss of a large part of the Shiite blocs," explaining that "passing Al-Zorfi is difficult and may fail within the House of Representatives."
    On Tuesday, Representative Salem Salem of the Sadqoun Parliamentary Bloc described the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zrafi as a “Joker”, in what he considered as his commission to betray the blood of the martyrs. T 25 is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am