Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Fatah: Al-Zrafi was not among the names discussed for the Prime Minister

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Prime - A leader in the Fatah: Al-Zrafi was not among the names discussed for the Prime Minister Empty A leader in the Fatah: Al-Zrafi was not among the names discussed for the Prime Minister

Post by rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 6:17 am

A leader in the Fatah: Al-Zrafi was not among the names discussed for the Prime Minister

13:20 - 18/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The leader of the Al-Fath Alliance Hussein Al-Yasari accused, on Wednesday, President of the Republic Barham Saleh of “procrastination and procrastination” in refusing to assign the candidate of the largest number of building blocs within the parliament, stressing that Al-Zorafi was not the names discussed.
Al-Yasari said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, that “Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi is not among the five names discussed within the Seven Committee,” noting that his coalition “does not violate any personal opinion, but he objected to the mechanisms adopted by Barham Salih in assigning a figure outside the political consensus ”
The leftist indicated that "the protector of the constitution violated the constitution more than once when he commissioned Allawi and then Al-Zarfi and these measures are a jump on the most numerous building block."
He was a member of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hassan Al-Bahadly described in a previous statement to “Information”, the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi, “elusive”, confirming that he would be able to persuade the Al-Fatah coalition to support him. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 12:33 pm