Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asaib: We will not allow those who embrace the American embrace to rule Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asaib: We will not allow those who embrace the American embrace to rule Iraq Empty Al-Asaib: We will not allow those who embrace the American embrace to rule Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 1:51 am

Al-Asaib: We will not allow those who embrace the American embrace to rule Iraq

09:38 - 19/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The League of Righteous People’s Movement, Thursday, assured that it will not allow anyone who is in the American embrace to rule [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while noting that it does not disagree with Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi as a person.
    A spokesman for the movement 's political bureau , Mahmoud al - Rubaie , in televised remarks vassal / information /, " The system harmonic is backed by America preserves the interests of the Alaqtaat ruling in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , " noting that "14 US base in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was not aware of any Iraqi official , what is going on inside."
    He added that "the Iraqi people, the resigned prime minister, and the House of Representatives, all of them demanded the departure of the American forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they are determined to remain," stressing, "We will not allow anyone who threw in the American bosom to rule [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    A spokesman for the political office of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement said, "We disagree with al-Zarfi in the approach, not with him personally," stressing that "we will adhere to the opposition of all kinds if the al-Zorfi government and our weapons pass in the face of the occupier only." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:06 am